Business Enterprise Medical Plan
Our tailor made Medical Insurance cover provides unique options for your business and staff. To ensure that you access quality inpatient and outpatient services. We have contracted a wide range of healthcare providers including hospitals, clinics, doctors and specialists.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- All services must be within our contracted providers panel.
- All emergency admissions should be reported to AAR Insurance within 24 hours.
- Scheduled Admissions should be reported to AAR Insurance at least 48 hours prior to the admissions
- To utilize your outpatient services, present your smart card for appointed healthcare providers.
- Fill in the prescribed claim form & sign
- All pre-existing conditions should be declared.
- Maternity services including
both normal, elective or emergency CS delivery.
- Parent/Guardian accommodation when insured child is under age of 12 years ( Lodger fee) for both local and international hospitals.
- Organ Transplant
- Post hospitalization discharge medication of up-to 14 days.
- Re-constructive surgery
- Accidental damage to natural teeth
- Accidental damage to eyes
- Ectopic pregnancy.
- Overseas treatment - on referral
- Emergency Rescue & Evacuation (local &International)
- International emergency medical days
- Chronic & Pre existing Condition
- Diagnostic tests and procedures
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy
- Access to personal consultant for platinum cover
- Cancer tests and consultation
- Dental treatment including simple
- Gum surgery, Root canal Treatment, Pulpototmy & Minor Oral surgery
- Optical services- prescribed lenses, contact lenses, Diopteric power +/- 0.25 D and more, and frames
- Pre-natal and Post Natal Care
- Physiotherapy by a registered physiotherapist
- Child vaccination as per KEPI Guidelines
- Nutritional services & Advise
VALUE ADD SERVICES INCLUDE:
Because we value you, enjoy the
- Cover for medical injuries resulting from political violence
- Local & International rescue & evacuation services
- Nutritional Advice
- 24 hour call center
- Health camps and health alerts vi. Personal Accident Cover
The following exclusions will apply:
- Hearing aids
- Vaccinations & immunizations other than KEPI recommended regime
- General Health check-ups unless as otherwise provided in the
- Venereal diseases
- Family planning and fertility treatment i.e. costs of treatment related to infertility and impotence.
- Intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide, drug addiction, intoxication, drunkenness.
- Cosmetic surgery unless caused by accident.
- War, invasion, civil war, riots or act of terrorism
- Naval, Military and Air force operations
- Contamination by radio activity
- Participation in Riot, Strike and Civil commotion
- Riding or driving in any kind of race and participation in extreme sports
- Stays at sanatoria, old age homes, places of rest etc
- Beauty treatment in nature cure clinics or health hydro
- Nervous breakdown general debility, psychoneurosis, senility
- Chiropractors, acupuncturists herbalists treatment or other forms of alternative treatment
- Treatment other than by registered medical practitioner
- Any claim by or on behalf of any Member whose application for Insurance shall contain any misstatement or on whose behalf any material information shall have been withheld.
- Any expenses for which the Member has been or can be reimbursed from any other Insurance or source including benefits received under any Work Injury Benefits Act or Government Schemes (including NHIF) or Compensation except in respect of any excess of expenditure beyond the amount recovered from such other Insurance or source.
We care about your Health, Wealth and Wellbeing.